Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Randomness

1. Don't forget to periodically check out my recipe blog! I've added new favorites, including some Middle Eastern things like baklava and falafels. MMM so tasty! Also, if anyone has any great recipes that they'd be willing to share with me, I love trying new foods.

2. Since I got a digital camera for my bday I can start documenting our life together (my old one broke on our honeymoon, well right when we got home, luckily). So here are a few pictures:


Thomas playing xbox 360. He gets a little into it. He didn't even notice I took this picture, and didn't believe me when I told him an hour later that I had taken his picture... crazy boy.


This is my lady tool kit- a bday present from my mom! Kind of a long story, but basically ever since I was little I have been a Miss Fix It and I LOVE tools and gadgets:)


This is Thomas' idea of a taco salad. A little bigger than needed, I would say, but at least it is fairly healthy!

No comments: